If you live in Barlborough or Clowne and are getting married in a C of E church in a different parish you will need to have your banns read here.

Please fill in the application form below. The vicar will then arrange for your banns to be read on 3 consecutive Sundays before your wedding. You will then need to collect the banns certificate and pay £54 either by cheque or online.