We are continuing with our services as normally as possible. Please follow national advice and self isolate if you have a new cough or cold. Keep washing your hands – especially when you enter a new building. Wash your hands thoroughly every time you return home. Please don’t hesitate to call the Rector, Rev’d Bryony Taylor should you need any support or want to tell her about a vulnerable parishioner who needs help: 01246 813569.
· We will not touch during the sharing of the peace
· We will not pass around a collection plate (please place your donation on the plate at the back of church before the service)
· We will receive communion in one form only —the bread
· We will not kneel at the altar rail but receive communion standing
· We will currently not be serving tea and coffee at any service
For up to date guidance from the Church of England, please visit: https://www.churchofengland.org/more/media-centre/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-churches
Let us all pray:
We pray for all those who are suffering because of coronavirus.
May they know your healing power.
Give us your courage and your strength.
And reassure us with your presence.
Give wisdom to those in authority.
We give thanks for all who care for others,
and ask you to be with them in all they do.
We ask this in the name of Jesus,
healer and physician.